Value Packed Watersports Excitement
BARNEY'S IS THE HOME OF EVERY DAY LOW BOAT SHOW PRICES!
CALL 727 576 1148 TO GET YOUR QUOTE
Forward-Swept Tower: The forward-swept aluminum tower provides the perfect angle for watersports.
Anchor Locker: Telescopic ladder and anchor are easily accessible from the bow area.
Storage: Plenty of storage options including this easy-to-access area under the portside seating.
Cockpit Seating: Yamaha's 210 Series offers seating for ten.
Twin Yamaha Marine Engines: The award-winning twin TR-1 HO engines are compact, fuel efficient, lightweight and powerful.
- Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal (Mounts at Cockpit & Stern)
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster
- Integrated Removable Cooler
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker
- Bow Reboarding Ladder
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder
- Teak-Style Marine-Grade Mat
- 155 mm High-Pressure Pump
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control
Call Norm at 727 576 1148 for all the details.
Ask About Barney's Platinum Maintenance Program
Get VIP Preferred Service and Enjoy the Savings Too!
Why buy at Barney's?
•We have been serving the Tampa Bay Area for over 70 years!
•Our service and commitment to our customers is renowned.
•Purchasing from Barney's makes you part of the Barney's family and we'll be there when you need us!
•We have an unbeatable selection of vehicles.
•We have lots of financing options and work hard to get you the best rate possible!
•In addition, Barney's stocks the greatest amount and variety of parts, accessories and apparel of any dealership in the Tampa Bay area.
•Barney's provides a wealth of knowledge regarding the product, as well as on-site inventory for you to touch and see prior to making your purchase.
•Purchasing from Barney's allows you to establish a relationship with our staff, providing you with the convenience of service and support when you need it.
•Service after the Sale - As vehicles have become more complex, the training and knowledge required for the technicians that work on those vehicles has increased substantially. Barney's invests heavily in the continued education of its technicians in order to ensure that they maintain the highest level of knowledge and certification. Barney's is well prepared to keep your vehicle operating well for years to come.
•Local Economy - Local purchases help to keep tax dollars and people at work in your community.
We are Tampa Bay's Biggest and Best Toy Store!
* Price is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include $350 Galvanized trailer upgrade, government fees, taxes, vehicle freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable).
MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
Actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.