The newest boat in the Jeanneau range and a superb way in which to start the new year, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 will change your perception around small boat sailing.
Hows it laid out?
The general principle of the new Sun Odyssey 349, designed by Marc Lombard & Jeanneau design, is based on the same ideals and concepts and lines as its larger stablemates in the rest of the popular Sun Odyssey range, the boat is very versatile offering a number of different cabin layouts and ergonomic twin wheel configuration for maximum comfort and space afloat.
North American Pack
- Mid Ship Cleats
- LED Navigation Lights
- Electric Windlass
- Wood Inserts In Hull Lining of the Main Saloon
- Extra Battery
- Shades and Screens for Hatches and Ports
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Shower in Separate Compartment W/ Opening Hatch
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Lifeline Gates
- 3 Burner Stove and Grill
- Dyneema Running Rigging
- Genoa Lead Rings Adjustable from Cockpit
- Spinnacker Fittings
- Line Bags in Cockpit
- Windex 15
- Additional Winches For Coachroof with Line Clutches
- Rigging for Asymmetrical Spinnaker with Fixed Bowsprit
- Textile Rope Adjustable Backstay
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.