SPECIFICATIONS & INFORMATION
Dimensions: LOA: 62’ FT/IN BEAM: 13’ 3” FT/IN
DRAFT: 5’ 0” FT/IN BALLAST: 10, 500 lbs.
Engines: Two keel cooled main engines manufactured by Cummins 4 BTU, 4cyclinder Turbo charged /130 hp each, with 2,923.00 hrs on port side and 2,961.00 hrs on starboard as of 11-05-09 (New install as of 2004)
Generator Manufacturer: Northern Lights new as of 2004/Output 20KW / with 3688.7 hrs as of 11-05-09
Fuel Tanks: Four 48 gallon tanks/Total capacity of 192 gallons
Air Conditioner: Cruisair/Marineair
- USCG certified and inspected for 47 passengers plus 3 crewmembers.
- DBC 50-man life raft/new in 2004/Inspected every year. (5 year certification as of 2009)
- 18 windows in the underwater cabin on the starboard side with single seating;
- 17 windows on port side with all but two having double seats.
- Single unisex head for passengers with electric flush toilet.
- Cushioned seats on upper deck/forward and aft.
- (1)-27” flat screen TV
- (2)-15” LCD Monitors/(1) new as of 2007
- DVD/VCR Player
- (3)-High powered amps
- Public address system/can use from helm
- Marine grade CD stereo/new 2007.
- Fathometer attached to bow and stern.
- GPS/Garmin 6” color with fish tracker
- Fixed VHF radio-with 5 hand held portable VHF radios
- (2) Underwater deep blue cameras with 150 ft of umbilical cord on heavy duty reel/1 new 2008.
- Underwater camera fixed to helm
- Swung compass
- 47 adult and 10%children’s Type I life vests plus 3 infant vests and 3 working vests for the crew.
- Fire extinguishers/3 in the cabin and 3 on top deck.
- First Aid kit
- Man overboard/dive ladder and safety harness.
- (2) Life rings (1) is attached with coast guard approved automated strobe light.
- EPIRB/new battery 2008 with 4 yrs life.
- Aluminum boarding ramp with hand rail/new.
- DC system is 12-volt with four D cell mains and 2 house batteries.
- DC system protection by breakers and fuses.
- AC system is 110 volt protected by breakers.
- (2) 30 amp shore power inlets with pig tail and cord.
- Bilge pumps and alarms/complies with USCG.
Touch Tank for live sea life/dimensions 36”H X 36”W by 42”L and made of ¾ inch thick acrylic with an 18” high divider in the middle to limit splash. Tank is cooled by air conditioner and is constantly flushed with fresh sea water. New and installed the middle of August 2007.
New light diffusers below in the underwater cabin.
Completely revamped steering controls and cables.
Conning tower has sunbrella bimini cover.
Some sound proofing from engines in underwater cabin.
Air tight voids in underwater cabin have all been sealed with Teflon to prevent corrosion.
Complete overhaul of rudders including new cutlass bearings/new 2005
Three shots of ultra sound ordered by the coast guard in 2004 and conducted by the Ketchikan Shipyard of the main hull revealed minimal pitting of aluminum hull to steel ballast stabilizer plates. Acceptable is .025 inches per shot. Ultra sound revealed .04 at its weakest point.
Nautilus V vessel is approved by the USCG for stringent inspected vessel certification. United States Coast Guard has issued a full stability certification letter, based on the sister ship Nautilus IV in Catalina Island, California for the Nautilus V.
Engines, generator and all systems have been maintained on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. Boat has always been winterized and we consider it to be in excellent condition. Boat is always dry docked and pressure washed after seasons end, approximately seven months a year.
Coast Guard hull inspection has been done every two years and all documentation is current.
Boat could be delivered to Seattle if needed.