The "CURRENCY LASS" is a lovingly and meticulously maintained lady for a boat of her vintage. She was a built in 1989 and feels bigger than most 34 foot yachts even though she’s a 33 footer. For the price you get a lot of boat and she is priced to sell.
Some of her features include;
• Phantom’s reputation for high build quality and comfortable cruising.
• A spacious saloon that will accommodate 6.
• Full instrumentation including a chart-plotter and auto helm.
• Electric anchor winch with an over specified anchor and chain.
• Hot water system for relaxed showering after swimming.
• Dodger and boom cover protect main sail and cabin entry from the elements.
Phantom boats were built in Sydney to the highest standards and quality having a reputation as a solid safe cruiser and a competitive club racer. This is a perfect boat for someone wanting to upgrade from a smaller boat who wants to get out cruising.
She has proven safe passage in blue water with voyages to Far North Queensland. "CURRENCY LASS" can comfortably accommodate six in two double and two single bunks and has an enclosed head with shower and hot water.
The separate main cabin in the bow has a double bed and plenty of storage in cupboards and drawers. The saloon is well appointed, spacious and neatly laid out for entertaining or even live aboard. The galley has a stove, oven, ice box, sink and storage space.
A full set of instrumentation, chart plotter, auto helm and electric anchor winch all help you to sail single handedly.
A dodger and boom cover plus a full complement of sails are available. The 28hp Volvo Penta engine has been well maintained and regularly serviced.
For an older gal she is well maintained, ready to sail and the only thing CURRENCY LASS needs is you and a bbq to enjoy boating together.
Call today for your inspection.