A GREAT CRUISING YACHT'S DESCRIPTION
Starting at the bow, there are upper and lower anchor lockers, followed by a large sail and storage locker with deck and interior access. In this locker the owner has installed the new Fisher Panda 6.5 KW super quite generator. This was a great idea and makes access a cinch. Next in the bow is the forward head (composting head) and shower, with large sink area. Next aft (instead of the usual V-berth arrangement) is a convertible den with port side desk, hanging locker, drawers, book shelf, built-in TV set, and storage . On the starboard side of the den there is a long over and under settee, with slide out double berth above. This arrangement facilitates two single berths for extra passage making crew, or an ample double berth for a visiting couple. For the lone cruising couple, it becomes a roomy den or office. It is a rare sailboat indeed that can boast of such a sensible and versatile forepeak.
Next aft is the main salon, featuring an L-shaped settee surrounding the gorgeous teak salon table with inlaid mahogany and poured resin finish, and flanked by an additional settee to port with an end table and drawers, topped by a wine cabinet with a decorative glass door front.
Next aft is the ample galley (starboard side) with Adler Barbor refrigeration and separate freezer, acrylic mirrored walls for a spacious feel and custom acrylic spice rack and accessories.
The huge navigation station resides to port with all electronics and navigation gear neatly installed in a black Formica face panel. Just aft is a dedicated workbench area with tool storage.
The Captain's master cabin in the aft section comprises a centerline queen size berth, two hanging lockers, an abundance of additional storage, head with separate shower, complete with teak seating bench, and custom bi-fold Lexan shower door. The luxurious sink/vanity area (custom decorated in green and gold) complete the Captain?s cabin with an air of extravagance. This head is an electric flush with ElectaScan sanitation system for full time live aboard use. No pumping out.
- Solid teak interior with teak stavings on bulkhead
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole
- Hand rubbed satin varnish interior
- Decorator curtains throughout
- 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning and heat
- Custom fitted bedding
- Stereo system with CD player
- Stereo speakers in cockpit and aft cabin with selector switch
- Two Flat screen TV's built-in with remote controls
- 12V cabin fans
- Overhead removable panels
- Force 10 propane cabin heater in salon
Terrific U-shaped galley with excellent storage. Mica counters with teak fiddles. Acrylic mirror behind refrigeration boxes makes the galley seem more spacious.
- Custom high quality stainless steel sinks, extra deep
- Adler Barbor refrigeration and freezer 5 years old. Freezer is top loaded only, fridge has a front opening door and top loading lid. Vegetable crisper located beneath freezer.
- Force 10 propane stove and oven - 4-burner
- All new propane fittings, solenoid, etc.
- (2) 20lb. aluminum propane bottles
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Salt water foot pump
- Fresh water foot pump
- Hot water heater
- Microwave oven
Excellent deck layout most notable is the expansive and uncluttered aft deck - very useful when cruising. Unlike many center cockpit cruising boats, which have very limited on-deck storage, She has a large sail locker forward, as well as two smaller lockers aft. The teak decks were removed years ago and solid fiberglass non skid had replaced any chance of penetration. The fiberglass is cored with 2? X 2? X ½ ? squares of marine plywood, set 1/8? apart from each other. The blocks are set in, and surrounded by, polyester putty to virtually eliminate the possibility of structural damage to the core. Well-designed stainless steel radar arch aft and a custom made hardtop cockpit cover eliminates the old leaky bimini canvas tops. She has isinglass enclosure for inclimate weather and live aboard space.
- (1996) Simpson Lawrence 12V windlass
- Double anchor rollers on bow
- Saltwater deck washdown
- 65lb. CQR with 300' 5/8 all chain rode
- 45lb. Plow with 200' chain and 250 nylon rope
- Semi-rigid bimini top ? recently re-waterproofed
- Full cockpit enclosure (Isinglass) including dodger
- Caribbean awning mast to stern
- Other Deck Equipment:
- (6) Dorade vents
- Foredeck spotlight
- Lewmar hatches
- Cockpit table teak
- Revere 4-man liferaft (Newly certified till 5/2022)
- Jack lines
- Stern boarding ladder
- Fenders and docklines
- Life jackets
- Cockpit light on binnacle
- Rub rail
Navigation and Electronic Equipment
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS
- KVH programmable instruments ? depth sounder, knot/log, wind instrument with remote control and Nav Station repeater
- Icom M600 SSB radio
- NEW Raymarine E7D touch screen Chartplotter
- New Raymarine EC 200 Hydraulic autopilot
- Furuno GPS with Radar - 16-mile
- Furuno radar
- Compasse Ritchie
- Navigation charts and instruments
- 110V and 12V systems
- 3 new 31 Group batteries 7/2019
- Ample Power battery monitoring system
- Dual 30 amp shore power service
- Heart 2000 inverter/charger
- Heart interface monitoring system
- 110V GFI plug in cockpit
Sails & Rigging
Cutter rigged. Mast height 62.5 off the water. Double spreader aluminum mast, stepped to the keel. 1 X 19 with stainless steel rigging. Roller furling headstay (Profurl) and roller furling staysail (Cruising Design).
- Mast steps to 2nd spreader
- Teak boom crutch
- (6) Self tailing Lewmar winches in cockpit
- Masthead anchor light/tricolor/strobe
- Sail Inventory:
- Three-Quarter Battened Mainsail with lazy jacks
- 120% Genoa
- Storm Trisail with track on mast
- Cruising Spinnaker
Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
Excellent engine access through galley and walkthrough. Fuel system incorporates two separate fuel pumps and two Racor filters. Fuel can be double filtered (polished) into the engine or can be pumped and filtered from one tank to the other.
- Mechanical Equipment Includes:
- Racor vacuum gauge
- Bilge pump cycle meter
- New stainless steel fuel tanks installed in Annapolis 1993
- Hydraulic steering
- Rudder Angle indicator
- Halon system in engine room
- Dockside water fitting
- (1) Automatic bilge pump
- (1) Manual bilge pump
- (2) Manual heads, one with holding tank