HULL & DECK:
- 2010 Complete Awlgrip on hull and house.
- White hull, red boottop, blue bottom.
- 2010 cream-colored Awlgrip decks and cockpit sole, with non-skid added.
- Transom door to teak swim platform.
- 2010 All exterior teak was refinished in 6 coats cetol and 3 coats varnish.
- 3 Bomar overhead hatches with screens.
- S/S Bow pulpit and stanchions; double lifelines.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Center opening windshield.
- 2 wipers.
- Bronze opening ports with screens.
- Toast-colored aft curtain to enclose wheelhouse, with roll-up clear vinyl panels to expose screens
- Recaulked all pilothouse windows (side windows open).
- New soundproofed insulated overhead in pilothouse.
- New Todd helm and companion seats.
- Two port and starboard fold-down, teak cockpit seats
- Fiberglass cockpit locker houses two LPG bottles.
Fuel: 50 gallons.
Water: 40 gallons in plastic tank.
Holding: 24 gallons in new tank with new hoses and 12V macerator pump.
Hot water: 6 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2010 Yanmar 4JH4EA 44 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- Approximately 45 hours.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- ZFM-15MIV transmission with vee drive.
- 2011 Sidepower bow thruster.
- 2010 Max folding 3 blade prop.
- Line cutter on shaft; S/S shaft.
- Bronze sea strainer.
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Automatic halon fire extinguisher.
- 2010 dripless shaft seal.
- 2010 new exhaust hose.
- 12V DC electrical system.
- 110V AC electrical system.
- Full navigation lighting includes foredeck light and steaming light on mast; lightning ground system.
- 2010/2011 4 AGM batteries (1 engine; 1 for bow thruster; 2 house).
- 2011 Xantrex Truecharge 10TB battery charger with Batterymate 1603 isolator.
- 2008 new wiring and circuit breaker panel.
- Battery parallel switch.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- 12V outlets for charging cell phone.
- For four in a very attractive satin varnished interior, refinished in 2010.
- Vee berth forward with hatch overhead, shelves over, and lockers below; bureau and hanging locker.
- Head next aft on portside with vanity and sink (sink drain replaced 2008), shower (sump drains into bilge) and Raritan marine head with new holding tank and macerator pump.
- U-shaped dinette with custom maple table converts (to a bunk 6 1/2' long x 4 1/2' wide) for additional sleeping.
- Large L-shaped galley on starboard side.
- Teak and holly sole.
- All berth cushions were redone in teal-colored ultrasuede in 2010.
- There are new tweed curtains for all opening ports.
- ENO three burner propane stove with oven.
- Two new propane tanks and lines in cockpit fiberglass box.
- Pressure hot and cold water.
- New pressure water pump.
- Waeco Coolmatic 12V refrigerator (no freezer).
- Double S/S sinks.
- 2012 Garmin 4208C 8" HD radar, GPS-Plotter and XM weather.
- 2004 Raytheon ST 4000 autopilot.
- Raymarine windspeed and AWI.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth, speed & log.
- Garmin 440 GPS (not operating).
- Ritchie compass.
- ICOM submersible VHF.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2012 new Roller furling mainsail, by Center Harbor Sails, Brooklin, ME.
- Spare older mainsail
- 2003 150% genoa, set for roller furler.
- Working jib, rigged for roller furler.
- 2015 new Harken roller furler for genoa.
- Mainsail furling is Metalmast Marine "reef away" with a furlex roller reefing system.
- S/S wire standing rigging.
- Aluminum mast stepped on deck.
- Manual boom vang.
- New 2003 genoa tracks.
- 2 bronze Lewmar #16 winches on mast.
- 1 bronze #16 Lewmar winch in pilothouse.
- 2 bronze Lewmar #44 S.T. winches; jib winches in cockpit new 2003.
- 7 Lewmar spinlocks - all halyards are led aft to cockpit.
- Lewmar mainsheet traveller.
- Available but not installed is club boom to make cutter rig.
- 2010 Lewmar dual action windlass with helm and foredeck controls.
- Rocna anchor with 100' 3/8" chain and 75' rode.
- Fortress 23X anchor with chain and rode.
- Bow anchor roller.
- Webasto AT3500 diesel heater (owners have not used - sold AS IS).
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Automatic bilge pump.
- Emergency tiller.
- 2003 10' Achilles inflatable dinghy with floorboard.
- 2003 Yamaha 4hp 4 stroke outboard.
- New Johnson washdown pump at bow.
- Tank monitors (owner hasn't used - sold AS IS).
- Radar reflector.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Shower sump pump.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Electric horn.
- Brass 4" clock.
- Half-hull model of Cape Dory Motorsailer.
COMMENTS: DRAGONFLY is without a doubt the best-kept 30' Cape Dory Motorsailer ever offered on the used boat market. The present owners who are the third, purchased her in the Fall of 2009 where she had been primarily in fresh water on Lake Champlain. They proceeded to undertake a complete refit in 2010 and 2011. This work included a new Yanmar 44 hp diesel with new transmission and exhaust hose, new dripless shaft seal and new bow thruster. The hull, deck and pilothouse were Awlgripped, all interior and exterior teak was refinished in varnish or Cetol, a new Lewmar windlass was installed, new roller furling main was purchased, new Garmin HD radar and GPS-Plotter were added, new Harken roller furler on headsail, new AGM batteries, and new ultrasuede berth cushions. The vessel is now in first class condition. Due to a change in the owner's plans, DRAGONFLY is now seriously for sale. The vessel's inventory also includes a 10' Achilles inflatable and 4hp outboard. Please call us for your inspection of this popular motorsailer which is easily handled from the wheelhouse and cockpit by two people. We thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.